Join the ADC to support our fight against anti-Semitism
Our members are the backbone of the ADC. We offer several levels of membership. Please select the level that suits you.
- Supporting Membership
- Leadership Circle
- Associate Patrons
- Board of Patrons
Membership, with full voting rights, is open to all Jewish people. Please refer to the ADC Mission Statement for more details.
ADC offers three categories of Supporting Membership:
- Individual – $55 per annum
- Member of B’nai B’rith – $40 per annum
- Leadership Circle $1,000
- Associate Patron $8,000
- Patron $15,000
All prices include GST. The Membership year commences on 01 July.
Through your membership, you will be supporting ADC’s activities:
The four pillars of our anti-Semitism Prevention Project are:
- Click Against Hate – an education program to skill Jewish Year 9 & 10 students to recognise and respond to antisemitism online. Students need to see responding to antisemitism as “their job” and to have the skills and confidence to tackle offensive material in real time;
- Multifaith Future Leaders Program – a program aimed at potential leaders from a range of religious communities to give them three core experiences: leadership training in a multifaith environment; interfaith education and the opportunity for social connection;
- Education – the ADC produces a suite of e-newsletters, reports and media releases to ensure the public understands anti- Semitism. We also provide speakers to schools and community organisations, we participate in multicultural forums and maintain an online information service through our website;
- Campus anti-Semitism – Students, faculty, administrators and campus professionals can turn to the ADC for assistance when dealing with issues such as anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment on campus. Additionally, the ADC and AUJS have created an on-line system to report anti-Semitic issues experienced on campus. Since many students do not feel comfortable reporting such incidents to their lecturers or members of faculty, the ADC and AUJS would be the appropriate bodies to deal with such issues. To report such issues click here
As a Leadership Circle member you will have the opportunity to attend 3 exclusive events per year with special overseas guests of the ADC (such as the ADC Gandel Orator) as well as other luminaries and the opportunity of developing your own projects which promote diversity and human rights.
Membership of the ADC Leadership Circle costs $55 plus a tax deductible commitment of $945 per year. Alternatively, you can join for 3 years for a membership fee of $165 plus a tax deductible commitment of $2,335.
Membership as an Associate Patron comprises a 3 year tax deductible commitment of $8,000 per year (includes $55 non deductible membership fee). In recognition of this support, the names of all associate patrons will be included on our letterhead. We also will provide regular reports of our activities to the associate patrons including an annual meeting of the associate patrons and the ADC board to discuss ideas and ongoing projects.
Board of Patrons
Membership of the board of patrons comprises a 3 year tax deductible commitment of $15,000 per year (includes $55 non deductible membership fee). In recognition of this support, the names of all patrons will be included on our letterhead. We also will provide regular reports of our activities to the patrons including an annual meeting of the patrons and the ADC board to discuss ideas and ongoing projects.
Your membership contribution will assist us continue our important work of promoting justice and respect throughout Australian society.
TO BECOME A MEMBER, PLEASE CONTACT EDNA LIPSON ON (03) 9272 5677 OR email@example.com